The Good Earth carries a variety of Citrus Plants, while they will need to be taken indoors in colder temperatures, all varieties available provide a beautiful sweet smelling bloom and will produce fruit in the fall.
- Will respond best in full sun
- Use a soil mix that is lightweight and drains well, like Good Earth Potting Soil
- Water before leaves show wilting, and when roots have reached about 50% dryness. Elevate pots above standing drainage water.
- Take inside when the temperature will dip below 45° F
- There is some variability on citrus variety so check your particular plant for specific care needs.