The Good Earth Garden Center began in 1974 as a retail garden center and nursery. Over the years, it has expanded greatly and now offers a myriad of landscape services, a gift shop and is considered a one-stop-shop for anything garden or landscape. We love to have fun, work hard, be creative and help customers fall in love with their outdoor spaces. As a company, we are extremely customer experience oriented and are excited to grow our unique team. Our ideal candidates are personable, hard working, and excited to connect people with plants and/ or their outdoor spaces!
The Good Earth Garden Center’s Mission Statement
Cultivating success; a win for our customer and a win for our team! We Cultivate Success by Continually Growing, we can be Counted On, and we are Global Thinkers- our team members See a Need, Fill a Need.
Current Open Positions:
VISUAL MERCHANDISING TEAM MEMBER
We are looking for an innovative visual merchandiser to come alongside our team, and assist in generating sales through creative indoor and outdoor retail displays that capture buyers’ attention, with the goal of providing a Good Earth Great Experience! You will employ visual merchandising principles to convert shoppers into customers by driving branding and sales objectives in order to maximize opportunities. Space utilization and visual appeal skills are key; enhancing the aesthetics of indoor/outdoor display areas, counters, and pathways.
The purpose of our visual merchandising is to attract, engage, and inspire our customers!
Visual Merchandising Key Skills
- Great customer service skills, positive attitude, dependability and flexibility.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative flair, analytical skills, and an eye for trends required.
- Experience with merchandising, design and retail sales (including Point of Sale systems) preferred.
- Understanding of the brand.
- Ability to handle physical workload, including ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work in adverse weather conditions.
The Good Earth is looking for team members whose positive attitude, team focus, and energy make them a good fit, in addition to their specific qualifications and natural gifting. Many of these skills can be learned on the job, however self-motivation is key!
- We offer competitive pay and are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Competitive pay and opportunities for advancement.
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Group Health, Dental and Vision plans.
*All listed benefits available to eligible employees
Do one of these opportunities sound like a good fit for you or one you could grow into? If so, fill out our application below, stop by to fill one out in person, or scroll to the end of this page to upload your resume!