Current Open Positions:
LANDSCAPE PROJECT MANAGER
The Good Earth Garden Center is seeking a Landscape Services Project Manager to successfully supervise and manage multiple residential & commercial landscape construction projects in the Little Rock area. Our office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
- Strong command of irrigation systems, drainage, dirtwork, bed layout, plant knowledge, plant placement, sod installation, retaining walls, stone installation, water features, lighting, hardscapes, as well as safety management and machinery operation necessary to the position.
- Coordinates all field aspects (site review, equipment, materials, labor, etc) of current job and at least one (or two) jobs ahead
- Timely communication with Designer regarding new projects, design elements, change orders, potential on-site adjustments and project scope changes
- Timely communication with Crew Chief to ensure all company standards and policies (quality, safety, etc) are being met, as well projected schedule being met
- Lead team members in efficient use, monitoring and maintenance of trucks, equipment, and supplies
- Responsible for crew’s preparation, layout and clear understanding of scope of work and budgeted time
- Promotes a safe work environment
- Identifies customer concerns and quickly addresses in order to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Estimates cost increases/deductions, and develops contingency plans to address change of conditions on jobsites
- Ensure field personnel complete time entries in time system
- Submits billing promptly at job completion
- High school certificate, at minimum; Bachelor’s degree, landscape, irrigation certificates preferred
- Experience in the landscape industry including understanding of plant identification, irrigation system installation, hardscape installation, drainage installation, wall construction, etc
- Successful track record of project management execution in construction, landscape, etc
- Excellent hands-on mechanical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills; English/Spanish bilingual a plus
- Is aligned with Good Earth Core Values of positive attitude, respect, teamwork, integrity, creativity, flexibility, learning, accountability, work ethic and community minded
- Maintains a professional image
- Demonstrates a passion for excellence in every aspect of work; strong attention to detail
- Positive role model for team members (leads by example)
Should you send us your resume? Yes.
Does this position interest you but you aren’t sure you meet all the qualifications? The Good Earth is focused on knowledge and learning; many of these skills qualifications can be learned on the job. We are looking for team members whose positive attitude and energy make them a good fit, in addition to their specific qualifications and natural gifting. So if this sounds like a position you could grow into, go ahead, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !
What we offer*:
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Competitive pay and opportunities for advancement.
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Group Health, Dental and Vision plans.
*All listed benefits available to eligible employees
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Check back regularly to see new opportunities.
Company Overview: The Good Earth Garden Center began in 1974 as a retail garden center and nursery. Over the years, it has expanded greatly and now offers a myriad of landscape services, a gift shop and is considered a one-stop-shop for anything garden or landscape. We love to have fun, work hard, be creative and help customers fall in love with their outdoor spaces. As a company, we are extremely customer experience oriented and are excited to grow our unique team. Our ideal candidate is personable, hard working, and excited to connect people with their outdoor spaces!
The Good Earth Garden Center’s Mission Statement
Cultivating success by providing the highest quality experience in order to continually exceed your expectations.
*Keep in mind that providing outstanding customer service and ‘Good Earth, Great Experiences’ every day is our goal! Interested in helping us do that?