View Inventory View Map of The Good Earth
The Sansevieria pronounced (san-se-vi-ee’-ri-ah), popularly goes by other common names: Mother-in-Law’s tongue, snake plant, and Bowstring-hemp.
- The most tolerant of all decorative plants to survive the most unsuitable growing conditions, abuse and neglect a plant could receive
- It is recommended to create a “heavy soil” by amending the potting mix with some sand
- Great in full sun or no light
- Hardy til 45° so avoid planting outside
- Makes a great starter plant or any location that will go monitored for an extended period of time.